What Personal Data Do We Collect
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a various ways including without limitation when Users visit the Website, create a User account, place an order, respond to a survey, fill out a form as well as other activities, services, features or resources we make available on the Website. Users may be asked for full names as per identification document, email address, mailing address, contact number, credit card information. Users can choose not to furnish us with their personal identification information but that would prevent them from enjoying the products and services offered at the Website.
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they visit the Website. Non-personal identification information may include browser name, type of computer and technical information about Users’ means of connection to the Website.
Web Browser Cookies
How We Use The Personal Data Collected
Tong’s Departmental Store collects and uses Users’ personal data/information for the following purposes:
- To offer our products and services to Users;
- To process Users’ order(s);
- To communicate with Users on their purchases;
- To improve the Website;
- To improve our customer service;
- For delivery of the products and services purchased by Users, in this connection, please be informed that we will need to disclose / share Users’ personal data/information with logistics providers;
- The email address provided by Users will be used for order processing and to send Users information and updates pertaining to their order(s). It may also be used to respond to their queries or requests. Unless Users’ opt out from receiving promotional emails from us, Users will receive news on promotions etc from us at the email address provided.
Request For Access To Your Personal Data
Please be informed that you may request for access to your personal data/information with a view to ensuring the personal data/information furnished to us is updated and current. Kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to your personal data/information.
How Do We Protect Your Personal Data
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measure to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclose or destruction of Users’ personal data/information, username, password, transaction information and data stored at the Website.
Acceptance of These Terms