Terms and Conditions
For Personal Use Only
To shop for items made available on the Website, you are required to create a user account with us.
Placing An Order
- Please be informed that there may be instances where an order cannot be processed for various reasons. We reserve our right to refuse or cancel any order for any reasons whatsoever. We may request for further or additional information before we are able to process any order from you.
- To the extent reasonable, all pricing information at the Website is accurate. However, there may be instances where due to technical issues, there may be errors in the pricing of items. In that instance, we will contact you at the contact detail provided to notify you of the error and to confirm your order before proceeding further. We shall reserve our right to refuse or cancel any order in the case where we were not able to confirm the order with you at the given contact detail. Prices are stated in Ringgit Malaysia. Pricing and payment details shall be as stated next to the items selected to be purchased by you.
Cancelling an Order
- Please be informed that upon your order having been checked out from your user account with payment and delivery details verified and confirmed, a contract shall have arisen between Tong’s Departmental Store and user.
- If you wish to cancel your order which payment and delivery details having been verified and confirmed, you may do so either by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than twenty four hours (24) hours from your order having been verified and confirmed with payment and delivery details verified and confirmed.
- If you wish to cancel any of your order(s), kindly do so no later than twenty four hours (24 hours) from your order having been verified and confirmed or before shipment of your order.
Please take note that you will be required to pay for all costs involved in the delivery of the items purchased at the Website. Delivery costs shall be added to the price of the items purchased.
Delivery and Delivery Lead-Time
- Your order(s) will be delivered to you in our standard packaging determined at our discretion.
- Tong’s Departmental Store shall use all reasonable endeavour to deliver your order(s) to you within the indicated / estimated delivery lead-time when you place your respective order(s). However, please be informed that we do not make any warranty as to when the items purchased at the Website will be delivered to your given address.
- By way of reference only and in no way shall this be construed as Tong’s Departmental Store’s covenant, representation, warranty to you, to the best of our ability, delivery lead time is 5 – 7 days for Metro Area, 7 – 10 days for Non-Metro Area. Please expect a longer delivery lead time during promotional periods.
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights in and over the information and content of the Website belongs exclusively to Tong’s Departmental Store Sdn Bhd.